Reprint from moronmajority.com
As he gears up for his re-election campaign, Donald Trump has warned that the U.S. would experience an epic stock market crash if he were not returned to the White House.
While this unsettling prediction has gotten the bulk of media attention, there are also a few other catastrophes Trump has warned about if a Democrat were to win the presidency in 2020.
Here is a list of what might take place, according to Trump, if a Democrat wins the next presidential election:
- Ordering fast food will require a doctor’s note
- C-SPAN will be the only TV channel
- Bacon will be outlawed
- Men will be required to change “doody” diapers
- “Merry Christmas” will officially be replaced by “Happy Holidays”
- Daily flossing will be mandatory
- Americans will be forced to eat five fruits and vegetables per day
- Conservatives will be banned
- Voters will only be able to cast their ballot if they can correctly name the three branches of government
- The Earth will be invaded by space aliens
Some are calling Trump’s warnings irresponsible and outrageous. Others are saying it’s just Trump being Trump. You know, fear-mongering to juice up his base.
OK, Trump may have gone a little overboard with some of his predictions. It’s highly unlikely we will be invaded by spacemen from Mars … but, really, would it be such a bad thing if everyone flossed each day?
Photo | qz.com