The 2018 NHCC Annual Member Summit centered on the theme of “Advancing Hispanic Talent & Driving Consumer Growth: Trends Impacting a $2 Trillion Market” is an important gathering of our organization’s Fortune 1000 corporate members aims to highlight the latest corporate best practices in human resources, supplier diversity, marketing, community relations, and executive leadership within the Hispanic, diversity and inclusion space. Subject-matter experts (SMEs) and summit attendees share insights centered on why and how companies that strongly champions diversity and inclusion initiatives help to better position their respective companies to compete in the U.S. Hispanic consumer market.
Tentative agenda includes, but not limited to the following:
- “Supporting Diversity & Inclusion in a New Political Climate” with Diversity Best Practices
- “Building a Mentoring Culture” with LifeWork Systems and GlaxoSmithKline
- “Corporate Executive Development Program Seminar: Latino in Corporate America” by Dr. Mickey Quinones, Department Chair & O. Paul Corley Distinguished Chair in Organizational Behavior, Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University
- “The Hispanic Marketing Opportunity: A Look at Northwestern Mutual Hispanic Market Strategy” with Northwestern Mutual Executives
- “Employee Retention Research Project” presented by Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University
- “What’s Next? A Look at Generation Z Marketing” featuring David Wellish, co-founder and CEO of Collage Group
- “Changing Conversation of Diversity & Inclusion from Diversity to Inclusion and How that means more now with Current Generations” with TJX Companies, NBCUniversal, and NHCC
- “The Effect of Today’s Social and Political Climate on the Multicultural Marketplace” presented by Cision/PR Newswire and Sensis
- “Transforming Employee Resource Group into Business Resource Group: Aligning the Group with the Business’ Goals” presented by Association of ERG & Councils, Northwestern Mutual, and TBD panelists.
- “Engaging Hispanic Markets via Sport Marketing/Sponsorships” with NBCUniversal and TBD panelists.
“We are delighted to offer these educational sessions to help our corporate members and guests better understand and maximize the Hispanic markets for their respective companies”, said Octavio Hinojosa, Executive Director, NHCC.
We invite all interested parties to learn more via our website (www.nhcchq.org) and register via bit.ly/2018NHCCAnnualSummit.
Our host sponsor, Northwestern Mutual, graciously supports this event along with Comcast NBCUniversal Telemundo, Marriott International, Herman Miller, and Marcus Hotels & Resorts.
Founded in 1985, NHCC is a unique membership organization comprised of Fortune 1000 corporations providing leading- edge corporate best practices, research and network opportunities for the benefit of its corporate members. NHCC is the premier resource on effectively maximizing the Hispanic market opportunity through marketing, community relations, human resources, and procurement within the foundation of corporate social responsibility. To learn more about NHCC visit us at www.nhcchq.org. Follow us on Twitter @ NHCCorg.
Media Contact: Octavio Hinojosa, 202-528-7229, email@example.com
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-national-hispanic-corporate-council-to-host-the-2018-annual-member-summit-300597292.html
SOURCE National Hispanic Corporate Council