close
ASIAN (E)

Short-circuit from electric scooter suspected to be cause of fire at Hong Kong public housing flat

de810054-5ab4-11ea-b438-8452af50d521_image_hires_173735.JPG




A short-circuit from an electric scooter was suspected to have caused a fire at a Hong Kong public housing flat on Friday, killing a seven-year-old boy.Firefighters rushed to Oriole House at Sha Kok Estate in Sha Tin to rescue the boy, his father, 48, and a woman, 41, who was their neighbour, after police received reports at around 11.30pm.About 100 residents were evacuated.Officers found the boy, surnamed Wong, in an unconscious state and sent him to Prince of Wales Hospital in Sha Tin, where…



Source link

admin

The author admin

Leave a Response